Booking a Lesson
Adaptive lessons are available 4-7 days a week – mornings or afternoons. Please note that due to the limited number of volunteer instructors, and equipment, bookings should be made as far in advance as possible. Lessons other than the Locals’ Lesson Sets, must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the lesson.
To register, please visit our registration portal: https://assp.skiportal.org
ASSP, BCAS, and CADS memberships can now be purchased together in the registration portal. These memberships are mandatory and cover students and instructors for liability insurance.
- Adaptive Sports at Sun Peaks lessons start slope side of the Village Day Lodge where you will be met by your Instructors. Subsequent meeting locations will be confirmed between instructors and student/family at the end of the first lesson.
- For sitski lessons, please meet at the ASSP equipment room at the Grand Hotel ground floor off the corridor between the fireplace and the car park. More information will be given prior.
- Caregivers and/or parents are asked to accompany the student at the beginning of each lesson and meet at the end of the lesson.
- Please note that depending on equipment required, instructors will spend a portion of the first lesson assessing the student, ensuring appropriate dress for weather and safety, (gloves, helmet, goggles, neck warmer, boots etc) and that equipment is correctly adjusted.
- Sessions are provided by trained volunteer Instructors and are available daily depending on instructor availability.
- Morning session: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Afternoon session: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Lessons usually finish outside the Village Day Lodge slope side.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information