Booking a Lesson
Adaptive lessons are available 4-7 days a week – mornings or afternoons. Please note that due to the limited number of volunteer instructors, and equipment, bookings should be made as far in advance as possible. Lessons other than the Locals’ Lesson Sets, must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the lesson.
To register, please visit and choose the appropriate form for either a local TNRD resident or non TNRD guest : https://www.adaptivesportsatsunpeaks.org/lessons/
It is suggested you secure mandatory membership with BC Adaptive Sports first as you will be asked for your BCAS membership number in the ASSP lesson registration form below. This covers students and instructors for liability insurance and is expected by the national CADS body. https://www.bcadaptive.com/content/membership-signup
- Adaptive Sports at Sun Peaks lessons start at the Village Day Lodge breezeway where you will be met by the Program Manager and your Instructors. Subsequent meeting locations will be confirmed between instructors and student/family at the end of the first lesson.
- For sitski lessons, please meet at the ASSP equipment room at the Grand Hotel ground floor off the corridor between the fireplace and the car park. More information will be given prior.
- Caregivers and/or parents are asked to accompany the student at the beginning of each lesson and meet at the end of the lesson.
- Please note that depending on equipment required, instructors will spend a portion of the first lesson assessing the student, ensuring appropriate dress for weather and safety, (gloves, helmet, goggles, neck warmer, boots etc) and that equipment is correctly adjusted.
- Sessions are provided by trained volunteer Instructors and are available daily depending on instructor availability.
- Morning session: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Afternoon session: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Lessons usually finish outside the Village Day Lodge slope side.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information