ASSP Student Registration – Special Request/Non TNRD Residents
Adaptive lessons are available 7 days a week – mornings or afternoons. Please note that due to the limited number of volunteer instructors, and equipment, bookings should be made as far in advance as possible. Sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the lesson.
To register, please use the online form below.
- Adaptive Sports at Sun Peaks lessons begin and end at the Village Day Lodge in the breezeway, just outside Masa’s Restaurant unless other arrangements are made.
- Caregivers and/or parents are asked to accompany the student to meet their Instructors.
- Please note that depending on equipment required, instructors will spend a portion of the first lesson assessing the student, ensuring they are appropriately dressed for the weather/safety (gloves, helmet, goggles, neck warmer, boots etc.) and that their equipment is correctly adjusted.
- Sessions are provided by trained volunteer Instructors and are available daily depending on instructor availability.
- Morning session: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Afternoon session: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information
|Lesson cost (non TNRD residents)|
|2 hour lesson including adaptive equipment as needed
+ 50% off lift pass by showing BCAS membership number
|$150 per lesson|
|Please complete and submit the online registration form below. In addition, please ensure that the Medical Form/Waiver has been signed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:|