Adaptive lessons are available 7 days a week – mornings or afternoons. Please note that due to the limited number of volunteer instructors, assistants and equipment, bookings should be made as far in advance as possible. Sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the lesson.
To register, please visit: http://assp.preview.www5.atws.ca/lessons/assp-student-registration-form/
*Sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance*
- Adaptive Sports at Sun Peaks lessons start at the office located in the Coast Sundance Lodge (ASSP office is located along with walkway between Bolacco Café and Vertical Café). Please check in at the office prior to the start of your lesson. Subsequent lessons meeting locations will be confirmed between the instructors and the students at the end of the first lesson.
- Caregivers and/or parents are asked to accompany the student.
- Please note that, depending on the equipment required by the student, the instructor will spend a portion of the first lesson assessing the student, ensuring that the student is dressed for the weather (gloves, helmet, goggles, face-warmer, etc.) and ensuring that the equipment is correctly adjusted.
- Sessions are provided by trained volunteers and are available daily depending on instructor availability.
- Morning session: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Afternoon session: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information