What do I have to do to become a volunteer?

You will need to become a member of BC Adaptive Snowsports (BCAS) $40.  Next, you need to attend a CADS (Canadian Association of Disabled Skiing) Level 1 certification course, and if you are not CSIA or CASI certified, attend a 6 hour prerequisite CSIA/CASI training.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn